Tuesday, December 8, 2009

High Blood Sugar More Condition_symptoms When Should I EAT Meal After Injection Insulin If My Blood Sugar Is High & Have To Use Someunits More 4corect?

When should I EAT meal after injection insulin if my blood sugar is high & have to use someunits more 4corect? - high blood sugar more condition_symptoms

Iusally eat my food 10-20 minutes after injection of insulin Novo, but when my blood sugar is high before lunch, I inject a certain unit of insulin for the change, but I do not know when my suga EAT 10-20 minutes after the blood remains high.

2 comments:

frankie3... said...

Of course, you need to talk to your doctor, because it is a disease, diabetes, you guessed!

frankie3... said...

Of course, you need to talk to your doctor, because it is a disease, diabetes, you guessed!

Post a Comment