Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My 5 Month Old Started Coughing After A Party Virus Question-- Experienced Parents Please?

Virus question-- experienced parents please? - my 5 month old started coughing after a party

I have two children - aged 5 years and 5 months old. Last night, after a Halloween party, from 5 years old vomited twice. He seemed well this morning, and I was a little tired and cranky this afternoon. He led the excess vomit from his sneaky candy during the game and tired of being awake last night sick. Well - I'm not so sure. About 3 today, the baby is always moody. It took an extra mini-nap each day between 3 and get up to eat, play a few minutes and then we need to reverse - that is more difficult than normal. 5 years, now has a slight fever of 100.9 and headaches. He began to cough a little, cleared his throat. Baby is sleeping and not hot. (Let's ignore the fact that my throat starts to hurt and doesE is the normal paranoia.) There are many viruses these days - Does this sound familiar to everyone? If so - what the diagnosis and the duration? Of course - sick children go to the DR tomorrow. I work full time and two children in kindergarten. I wonder recruit, how about my schedule for next week and prepare. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment