Monday, February 22, 2010

Tan Clot With Period Ok,I'm Gonna Ask This And I'm Warning You It's TMI...Woman Who Are TTC/had Babies......what Is This?

Ok,I'm gonna ask this and I'm warning you it's TMI...Woman who are TTC/had babies......what is this? - tan clot with period

I'm TTC in the last 3 cycles each month, and I have an "AF".
But concern in the past month my cycle was and my time differently than usual.
I had sore breasts, narrow, Bled me differently and my time only took 2 days.
By assigning and started after this time in my last cycle, and today I have my period 2 days ago. A regular cycle of 29-30 days and my period usually lasts 4 days.
Well, I give TMI .. So, if you do not, they do not read.

My time in the last month and she received 2 days ago, so good:

First day: heavy bleeding and blood clots, but not my normal .. little dark are not big, but ... is just the way they looked and they were not very soft (WEEEI know!) As if they would normally.
I started on 1 Day of heavy bright red blood lead.

Day Two: Brown is a strong turn as slippery and some tan / red blood clots ... but no bleeding at all.
Then gone.what is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment