Sunday, January 10, 2010

American Business Daily Are American Voters Examining How Much Influence Rev. Sun Myung Moon Has On Our American Daily Lives?

Are American voters examining how much influence Rev. Sun Myung Moon has on our American daily lives? - american business daily

"As the media Reverend Sun Myung Moon has activities for two decades, the leader of the cult magazine Insight Korea stepped up to a dose of poison into the 2008 campaign to inject."
http://www.consortiumnews.com/2006/12270 ...

http://www.talk2action.org/story/2007/2/ ...

http://www.rawstory.com/showarticle.php? ...

5 comments:

♥austing... said...

The neo-con + evangelical influence frightens me more that this man never. But it is interesting that this man has the support of their own ideology. Hmmm .... very interesting. Thanks for the links. : O)

succubus said...

You should Bush sic. Bush's trigger finger is itching more and more because he is not in a position to a case strong enough to build to kill more people.

perfectl... said...

LOL, I'm Korean and I have not heard the name of this type. Believe me, you take the measure of his influence too seriously. I know it is unthinkable to have a * gasp! * Asia's impact on its decision of 2008, but fret not.

I know who is this guy, but as far as influence goes, I saw a documentary about her work as a child, but that's all.

slew said...

My parents told me about the tax evasion, the Koreans have their churches. They hide their money in the churches, but uses it to finance their operations. Of course, I listen politely and try to form a path to my church to find deceive our government taxes.

What can I say about the Moonies, I think twice when eating sushi. I avoid eating raw fish, but again, I m also on the little worms that can live in it.

MMM said...

Very interesting! You have not heard much about this cult for some time have! Of course with the general 'lowering of the America "does not surprise me. You have to visit these sites and update. The interesting thing about Sun is their claim that Jesus personally appeared, despite the fact that Jesus said that the next time you think that all people can see both.

Post a Comment