Monday, January 18, 2010

Can I Sue A Nail Salon For Bad Wax Job If I'm Seriously Injured In A Car Accident Can I Sue My Nail Salon?

If I'm seriously injured in a car accident can I sue my nail salon? - can i sue a nail salon for bad wax job

So I went, I had the nails on Saturday, a gift from my sister for my birthday. When I leave around to the man who made the nails told me to be careful. He said, brushing against something that was okay, but something would spoil it. So I said, avoiding my seat belt because they are "killers" to nails freshly done! Of course, only be careful, because my seat belt fastened seat belt, literally, saved my life in 1998, but it has me thinking, I wonder if there could be some idiots out there actually trying to continue to live if they have a serious accident and his In our advice, "Sue happy" I think society would have a chance?

5 comments:

Eli's mommy ~~~ Rosie said...

I do not think they would win (I'm sure that the room is always refused, saying that there is no way to prove the opposite )......... but there is no doubt that someone might try to get money!

I agree completely happy with "Sue" thing. I work for an insurance company. We see people with a scratch on the wing come / ceiling / etc beacon that can not even see without a magnifying glass .... and come with a lawyer, a neck brace and painkillers OD'ing! !

Deceptio... said...

You can sue people for his life, I would say he can.
A man pulled a woman from a car that is in the fire, which was paralyzed after, but if the man had his car, burned it, because they can put.

No good deed goes unpunished daylight now.

Dani said...

I'm sure some would try dork. If you have an ordinary court, I do not win. If you notice these retarded judges who could not win even a judge, first, ... But he shall prove that use the person who actually said to them, not the belts. I never said that, from a manicure, so I do not think that it is normal .. Therefore, it is said that such a situation.

DEBS A said...

Nails have taken more than dead and alive, and perfect nails


if the person did not kill him in a position to further nail salon

odzooker... said...

They have a responsibility to act like an idiot. Why not eat or something and leave your nail? Why obey stupid advice?

Post a Comment