Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Paintball Pants What Kind Of Paintball Pants (pro) Should I Buy?

What kind of paintball pants (pro) should i buy? - paintball pants

I need a paintball pants (he speaks Smart Parts), there was almost no padding. I need a good light and durable pants, I looked into the hound dog normally Ltd., but found no product reviews. Would you tell me what kind of pants would be a good thing? Everyone needs pants, and can not exceed 150 (if there is a pair, which is surprising, is the cause of the Empire Ltd. 150 exactly, and it is more expensive than j 'I found)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If the price is not so grave concern go with the color, Angel, Eclipse, or pants. Reverse sage stuffing and JT thicker there. Proto has a (very good Dye, without) the impact of the price. I have almost all of them and still wear the homeland and JT are really comfortable and so far the most durable.

Anonymous said...

***** Do not be short

Post a Comment